Tuesday 10 December 2013

Preliminary task planning

Preliminary task


Brainstorm:


I chose the school idea as it was an easier setting and could be filmed during a free lesson. I could also get a friend to be in my film.My friend agreed to play the part of the bad student and will film it on Thursday during a free lesson we share.

Script

Teacher : (Walks in) I hope your proud of yourself , you bought this on the premises (sits down)
Pupil : (Looks down)
Teacher: It's funny how you have such a gob on you on lessons but your silent now.(pause) Where did yoiu get them from (shoes drugs)
Pupil: (Ignores her)
Teacher : (Stands up and begins to shout) How in anyway is this exceptable , is it? is it to you? (pause) well your done , you can get your parents to pick up your stuff Monday.

Costume

Student- Will wear my baggy , navy coat with multiple pockets to make her look suspicious and cover her face.
Teacher - I will be wearing a shirt and blazer to look more professional to appear as a teacher.

Storyboard:




No comments:

Post a Comment