Tuesday 8 April 2014

Evaluation : attempt 1

Evaluation - Problem


Overall I wanted my Evaluation to look creative as well as professional so I downloaded software that would allow me to screen capture as well as other technical adjustment. Eventually I found a programme called Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 which was free.


This allowed me to record my voice , webcam and screen at the same time. It took me a long time to record it , narrate and cut videos. However the file it used was unsuitable to use for YouTube and Blogger so I was unable to upload it.

Pictures of my Evaluation I could not upload:




I am now redoing the three questions I started as well as the other questions on Windows Movie Maker . It may take a few days to finish but it us a working progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment