Thursday 30 January 2014

Script

Film script


From the film openings I have studied , a large quantity of them had no dialogue in the first two minutes. They did however contain sound effects to add to movement , such as the razors in the evil dead title sequence. There is most definitely music in every non-dialogue opening . The type of music/background music used is dependent on the genre of the film.

I have decided to have no dialogue in the opening of my film as it is irrelevant to the style of the opening. I may contain some sound effects such as wind and footsteps. If I do add these sound effects I will record them separately and add them later on.

There will be quite like music in the background which will had suspense and cover the motorway sounds.Unfortunately I am not good with music so will have to find someone who can or get copyrighted music.

No comments:

Post a Comment