Monday 24 February 2014

Diary - Day 2 of filming

Day 2


Purpose-

The purpose of the second day of filming is to us the table in the tunnel and props as I do not need anyone else .

How it went-

The day started off raining but halfway through filming died down . It was extremely,y cold so I has my thick coat on with a hood to keep me dry however the camera lens got wet so I had to continuously wipe it and shelter it with my hand. As the weather was poor there was nobody about to get in the way but I must admit it was scary in the tunnel in the rain. The pylons around the fields fizzed which also was frightening and rushed me to finish. As there was no paths just mud I got very dirty which was annoying.

Preparation-

Before hand I put all my props in a bag including some childlike drawings I drew earlier . I also bought bottled water but no food as I did not expect to be out that long. I bought my phone incase I was in danger or if something went wrong.

Problems-

There were many problems during this day of filming . Firstly the crime scene tape I bought would not stick to the sides of he tunnel and continuously blew away. I ended up having to tie the ends of the tape to bushes either side of the tunnel. Secondly the drawings kept blowing off  the table resulting in me running after them . In the end I weighed them down with nearby rocks.

The biggest and most irritating issue I had was that I was not paying attention to the camera and ended up taking photos instead of videos . When I got home to look at them after an hour of filming I was so angry that I had to do it all again.


This is one of the photos I took instead of a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment