Monday 24 February 2014

Warner bros Logo

Warner bros Intro




After researching  the different Warner bros logo variations for different film genres I decided to create my own. After watching the Orphan WB logo I decided to base mine around that . The Warner bros logo shown in Orphan features a UV light which reveals brightly coloured paint splatter across the whole Logo. From watching the film myself ,the UV paint is used in Orphan when she creates disturbing pictures. 








Creating a variation means I it will have to relate to the genre of the film and the story line . I decided as my film opening will show creepy drawings a lot like orphan , I will include these in the Logo.

Process:


1.After downloading the Warner Brothers full logo , I opened it in Movie maker.
2. I then uses the drawing affect to make the moving logo look like a sketched diagram (linking to Trevor's drawing)
3. After the moving part of the logo I added a still photo of the warner bros logo and added the same drawing effect.
4.Using paint I quickly and roughly drew similar drawing to the ones I will use all over the logo.



1 comment:

  1. This is really super Charlie, why didn't it get into your final film?

    ReplyDelete