Monday 24 February 2014

Symbol - Final

Symbol creation- final

I decided to use Idea 3 as it is more simple a lot like the ones used in films. The other two ideas seemed to complicated or revealing of the story line.


In my film opening I will use fake blood to create the symbol so it looks cut into the body ( to put the slaughter in Slaughtergraph). This will be painted on my victims wrist. I will add makeup and or dirt to create a dirty wrist to show the struggle caused.

The fake blood I will be using is Tesco's own which I bought as part of a face painting kit during the Halloween season . I decided to use the bought blood instead of the made blood we as a class created earlier is because the bought blood comes in a small , resealable container which I can take in a bag of props without worrying it will leak . This also has a small hole to apply the blood with making it easier to use.

As I will us my arm instead of Alanah's to film I have checked I am not allergic to any of the substances used in the blood.
However this blood has a warning that shows this product stains so I will have to wear old clothing which I wouldn't mind getting stained.


No comments:

Post a Comment