Monday 24 February 2014

Music/Recordings

Music


For my opening I need some suspense building music. As I am no good with creating or composing usic I searched for some copyright free music to use.

 website : http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/

This website let me select and filter music which would suite my film opening best.

From the genre column I selected Horror
And from the feel column I selected Mysterious

After selecting my criteria It cam up with la selection of songs . I listened to  large proportion of the songs to chose which was right for my film opening

Eventually it came down to two different songs which I would like to use. After asking 3 different people in my media class at the time they all chose : Echos of time V2 

This website is useful as each songs has its name , description and instruments used.

Echoes of Time v2

Genre: Horror Collection: Darkness and unease
Time: 4:45 unknown tempo 
Instruments: Synths 

This description suites my film opening well and what I want it to create - Darkness and unease.
The length is much longer than I need it which is useful as I will not have to worry about it not being long enough. I can now cut it to be in sync with my film.



No comments:

Post a Comment